Collective Value Delivery
Hometown consultants with national experience.
SEI's delivery model is based on engaging senior-level consultants in key leadership positions to provide project, process, and technical leadership for client engagements. Unlike the traditional consulting model consisting of large teams, SEI deploys individual consultants, or small teams, who can leverage the combined experience and intellectual capital of our entire organization. This collaborative model, which we refer to as 'Collective Value', provides our clients with reach-back capabilities to every SEI consultant nationally, while providing the flexibility, personal attention, and lower cost of a dedicated local team. Our Collective Value delivery model gives clients access to a comprehensive set of skills and experiences without having to engage a large team of specialized resources. Our consultants use Collective Value to:
- Leverage existing systems and processes, what we refer to as 'Traction'
- Customize our engagement to align with the business strategy and priorities
- Align incremental value-added deliverables with long-term strategies
- Increase adoption rates by preparing the organization for change
- Ensure self-sufficiency by focusing on knowledge transfer
SEI maintains Collective Value and Traction by virtue of our strong commitment to producing sustainable, long-term partnerships with our clients. We have a local market focus and emphasize working as a part of our client's team. Our commitment to creating sustainable results through a collaborative style affords our clients the greatest return on their investment.